The support on study grant is a grant – in – aid program offered to incoming college freshmen who are genuinely interested to pursue collegiate education. Though they are deserving yet they are financially challenged. Eventually St. Alexius College generously organize a program designed to provide opportunity of continuing their studies in college through the grant – in – aid scheme. Generally this group is participated by deserving students who are academically smart, hardworking and committed once entrusted with the task.
The Support on Study Grant (SOSG)
- The applicants must be graduates of Senior High School
- They must have passed the SAC Admission Test.
- submit an application letter countersigned by parents and attach the current Income Tax Return or Certificate of Indigency if parents are not ITR Filer;
- undergo the interview and pass it; and
- secure a written character reference from any personnel of SAC or DAPPMC.
- Enroll in Non – Health Allied Courses or those courseswhich do not require Board Examination.
- Take a total subject load of eighteen (18) units per semester.
- Pass all subjects enrolled per semester.
- Follow/ Subscribe to the curriculum requirement; no over–load nor under–load.
- Abide to the required working time: four hours per day.
- Attend religiously the orientation sessions, meetings and other assigned tasks.