APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES
- Download the Application for Admission Form from the link at the bottom of this page and print all pages of the forms on short size bond paper.
- Accomplish the form completely in your own handwriting and submit the same together with the following requirements:
|a. Photocopy of your final, completed Grade 9 report card (SY 2018-2019)
|b. Photocopy of your Grade 10 report card for the 1st Grading Period (SY 2019-2020)
|c. Two (2) recent ID pictures 2″ x 2″ (colored, white background) — Paste one ID picture on the Application Form. Clip the other ID picture to the Application Form using a paper clip. (The second ID picture will be pasted on the ASHSAT permit when it is issued.)
|d. Photocopy of Birth Certificate (Philippine Statistics Authority Copy)
– If the applicant is NOT a Filipino citizen, submit a photocopy of your
i. Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR), and
ii. Special Study Permit issued by the Bureau of Immigration
– If the applicant has DUAL citizenship, submit a photocopy of your Philippine Passport or a Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino Citizen.
|e. Two Letters of Recommendation from the last school attended. (The persons recommending you, may choose to submit recommendation letters OR may fill out the Recommendation Form at the end of the Application Form.)
|f. PLACE THE APPLICATION FORM ALONG WITH THE REQUIREMENTS IN A LONG BROWN ENVELOPE, THEN PASTE THE COVER PAGE OF THE APPLICATION FORM CONTAINING THE CHECKLIST OF REQUIREMENTS ON THE OUTER SIDE OF THE ENVELOPE (the flat side without the flap).
|NOTE: Applicants enrolled abroad will be required to submit a certificate of eligibility to Grade 11 issued by the Philippine Department of Education upon acceptance and enrollment.
- Present the requirements to the SAC Guidance, Scholarship and Testing Center for checking of completeness and issuance of the charge slip.
- Pay the non-refundable application and testing fee of Php 100.00 at the School Cashier.
|The Cashier only accepts cash payments for the application and testing fee.
Cashier’s office hours: 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM Mondays to Fridays 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN Saturday
- Applicants from public schools need to present a letter from their principal certifying that (a) they belong to the Top 10 of the class, and (b) they are financially challenged in order for their application and testing fees to be waived.
- Present the (a) Official Receipt, (b) fully accomplished Application Form, and (c) complete set of requirements to the Guidance, Scholarship and Testing Center Staff to claim the Admission Test Permit for the Alexian Senior High School Admission Test (ASHSAT).
- Submit the application documents as soon as possible in order to be able to choose your testing schedule. This will be indicated in the Admission Test Permit. The Alexian Senior High Admission Test (ASHSAT) will be held at St. Alexius College Guidance, Scholarship & Testing Center, APP Building Ground Floor, General Santos Drive, City of Koronadal, South Cotabato.
The schedule of the ASHSAT is as follows:
|– Every Saturday (Starting October 16, 2019 to June 27, 2020)
– Weekdays (Starting April 1, 2020 to May 30, 2020)
– Time of Examination:
8:30 – 9:30 AM First Batch
10:00 –11:00 AM Second Batch
– No Examination on Holidays
Slots per testing date are limited and will be given on a first come-first served basis.
Important Information on Application to Grade 11
- The applicant must be a member of his/her school’s Grade 10 batch at the time of application.
- No minimum grade is demanded of Grade 11 applicants but it is required that they have no failing grades and have good deportment records.
- The applicant must pass the Alexian Senior High School Admission Test (ASHSAT) and may be asked to go through a personal interview. However, an invitation to be interviewed does not automatically guarantee acceptance to the Senior High School.
- He/She must not have applied for Grade 11 in St. Alexius College prior to this application. An applicant may take the entrance test for Grade 11 only once.
- The SAC Guidance, Scholarship and Testing Center is open from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday and 8:00 am to 12:00nn, Saturday. The Guidance, Scholarship and Testing Center and Cashier’s offices are closed on Sundays and holidays.
- Applications may be submitted starting October 5, 2019.
- A representative may submit the application documents on behalf of the applicant, but this representative has to personally go through all of the steps in the process (inspection of requirements, payment, and claiming of the exam permit). Requirements left at the front desk or sent by courier service will NOT be processed.
- Please make sure that the application form is completely filled up and that all requirements are complete before coming to submit these requirements. If the report card for the 1st grading for Grade 10 is not yet available during the application, the photocopy may be submitted as soon as the report card is issued. All other documents, however, must be complete for the application to be processed.
- The decision on the applications for Grade 11 will be released 1 week after taking the Alexian Senior High School Admission Test (ASHSAT). For further inquiries, please call us at (083) 228-2019, loc. 103, (083) 228 4015, 09209748651, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.