In line with the College Mission Statement, the BSBA, BS Entrep, BSHRM, AHRM and BSTM programs are designed to equip students with basic knowledge and skills required in the different areas of business and management. The programs include a two-year basic General Education in Philosophy, English, Mathematics and Natural Sciences as well as Social Sciences and Humanities. The remaining years are devoted to specialization in the chosen major area where both foundation and professional courses are so arranged to meet the unique needs of the varied settings in the practice of the business and management professions.
These programs enable the students to:
- Acquire broad knowledge and understanding of the business profession;
- Gain basic skills required in the effective practice of the business profession;
- Develop values of concern for others as basic to his/her personal and professional commitment;
- Attain adequate theoretical and experience-based knowledge in his/her chosen area of specialization to make him/her a responsible and contributing member of society; and
- Acquire a life-long desire for constant learning and professional growth.