BS Information Technology (BSIT) Program deals with the utilization of computers and computer software to plan, install, customize, operate, manage, administers, and maintain information technology infrastructure. The Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) program prepares students to be IT professionals, be well versed on application installation, operation, development, maintenance and administration, and familiar with hardware installation, operation, and maintenance.
Specifically, student by the time they graduate are envisioned to:
- have undergone training in abstract and analytical processes;
- have developed personal and social values;
- have acquired technical skills;
- be grounded in appropriate concepts and principles; and
- be adaptive to the work environment.